Developing Your WordPress Website Design
Now that you are ready to design a theme for your WordPress website design, we want to help you develop a look and feel that reflects you and your business. According to WordPress.org, a theme is:
A collection of files that work together to produce a graphical interface with an underlying unifying design for a weblog. These files are called template files. A Theme modifies the way the site is displayed, without modifying the underlying software.
In order to develop your WordPress website design, we work with you every step of the way.
- Step 1: You determine if you want to use a ready-made theme or have a custom theme created for you as part of your WordPress Website Design.
- Step 2: Once the direction for the design is determined, then the design process starts.
- Ready-made design: will include the selection of a theme that is already created.
- Customer design: will include phases such as conceptual development, approvals, and updates according to feedback.
- Step 3: Application of the theme to the website for final approval with dummy content.
Are you ready to get started? Click here.
Need to learn more about The Implementation phase? Click here.
Want more details about The Plan phase? Click here.